It is often misconstrued that if you buy organically, you might be missing out on the “quality” chemical products claim to have. When you put toxic chemicals in your soil or around your plant, you are actually doing more harm than good. Through our unique recipe of ingredients, your plants can gain ample nutrition, while living a healthy and happy lifestyle. Not only are you doing good for your planet, but you are drastically improving your plants quality of life. Check out our ingredients to see why having the best plant food matters!
Rice Bran is an innate soil conditioner and a great seedling substrate which can improve the overall structure of soil granules. It comes from the outer layer of rice, which is also called, Oryza sativa. Rice Bran is a natural and organic option that people even use to treat medical issues such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. The health benefits our endless, for both you and your plants.
Through the solvent extraction process, Castor Meal is the residue obtained from Castor Cake. It is a natural and an organic option that provides high nitrogen content necessary for your plants. It enhances the fertility of your soil without causing any disruption or decay to your overall plant’s growth and health. Due to its high nitrogen content, your plant is then able to receive the proper energy and nutrients it needs to take part in the photosynthesis process.
Rare Earth Elements
Rare Earth Elements, also known as ‘REE’s’, are a set of 17 metallic elements found on the Periodic Table. 15 of these elements are within the ‘lanthanides group’ of elements, and the other two are scandium and yttrium. REE’s provide numerous benefits for your plants which include, but are not limited to, promoting seed germination and root development, the increase of plant biomass, and they improve the quality of fruiting bodies.
To dive a little deeper, let’s look at 8 key factors that show just how great REE’s are for your plants.
Rare earth elements have a strong reducing power and have the function of preventing diseases and aging by removing active oxygen from plants even in a very small amount.
- Color Development
Absorbed rare-earth components move to the root tip or above-ground growth point, where more than 70% is bound to proteins (regulation of growth, production of various enzymes, vitality enhancement, and crop growth), and about 20% is pigment (chlorophyll 4.6%). It binds with chlorophyll 4,1% and carotene 10,7%) and is involved in chlorophyll and protein synthesis.
- Nutrient Absorption Control Function
Rare earth elements have the function of helping the absorption of N.P.K, an essential macronutrient, and regulating excess absorption to achieve nutrient balance in crops. Through the compensatory action of rare earth elements, growth disorders and abnormal metabolism caused by deficiency of nutrients such as Ca and Mg are prevented, and trace elements B, Zn, essential for crop growth. Mn. Cu. Fe. It promotes absorption of Mo and the like.
Rare earth elements play a catalytic role in photosynthesis, metabolism, and energy metabolism, and facilitate the health, growth, and growth of crops. Rare earth catalyzes the synthesis or activity of plant endocrine hormones GA and IAA in the body.
- Biochemical Action
Rare earth has an important effect on organisms by acting with enzymes or growth regulators. Ca. Fe. Without Mg as well as trace metal elements, many enzymes lose their vitality. These elements form special bonds with metal ions to maintain tissue activity. Rare earth combines with these ions to exhibit biochemical effects of rare earth. Rare earth affects the nitrogen fixation enzyme and is involved in metabolism, energy metabolism, and disease resistance increase. Rare earth elements also affect the synthesis of DNA or RNA by hydrolysis.
- Promote Photosynthesis
Rare earth elements promote photosynthesis by increasing chlorophyll by catalyzing the conversion of protochorophyll to chlorophyll.
- Disease-suppressing Function
The use of rare earths increases the production of immune proteins in the crops, which speeds up wound closure of the plants and improves the disease resistance of the crops. In addition, damage from pests and diseases is reduced by strengthening cell membranes and cell walls.
- External Environment Defense Function
Rare earth enhances the vitality of plant roots, which plays a very important role in increasing the defense against external environmental stress (low temperature, high temperature, dryness, drought, heavy metals, pesticides, ultraviolet rays, etc.) and resistance to external stress.
Now that you know why REE’s are imperative to your plant’s happiness and health, let’s take a look at these minerals individually so we can see how they each contribute to your plant!
- Lanthanum (La)
- Lanthanum has great germination factors, and it also provides root vitality Enzyme GA activity.
- Cerium (Ce)
- Cerium acts as a great germination and provides root vitality.
- Praseodymium (Pr)
- Praseodymium Cerium acts as a great germination and provides root vitality.
- Neodymium (Nd)
- Neodymium promotes movement of nutrients in the body of the plant, and it controls moisture levels.
- Promethium (Pm)
- Promethium encourages cell division and allows for increased disease resistance.
- Samarium (Sm)
- Samarium promotes cell division and increased disease resistance.
- Europium (Eu)
- Europium promotes plant breathing and photosynthesis.
- Gadolinium (Gd)
- Gadolinium helps cell membrane formation help increase cell numbers.
- Terbium (Tb)
- Terbium promotes breathing and photosynthesis for your plants.
- Dysprosium (Dy)
- Dysprosium is a great hormone transfer and helps with transfer promotion.
- Holmium (Ho)
- Holmium helps your plant properly absorb nutrients and it promotes body movement.
- Erbium (Rr)
- Erbium is great for promoting plant breathing and metabolic activation.
- Thulium (Tm)
- Thulium is great for promoting plant breathing and metabolic activation.
- Ytterbium (Yb)
- Ytterbium is a great myogenetic factor (IAA) stimulation.
- Lutetium (Lu)
- Lutetium provides osmotic pressure and sugar control. It also increases your plants cold resistance.
- Scandium (Sc)
- Scandium promotes carbohydrate metabolism and nitrogen reduction metabolism.
- Yttrium (Y)
- Yttrium promotes protein synthesis in leaf RNA.
As you can see, what you actually feed your plants is imperative for their success and overall health. Pro Organic strives on providing a natural and organic products that provides the proper vitamins and minerals your plants need to grow!